Click on Frequently Asked Questions to learn about license types, study materials and other information we are frequently asked about.
2017-2018 Course Schedule
|Dec. 12-13, 2017||Pasco||TRAC|
|Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 2018||Yakima||Yakima Convention Center|
|Feb. 13-14, 2018||Pasco||TRAC|
|Feb. 15-16, 2018||Spokane||Mirabeau Park Hotel|
|Feb. 21-22, 2018||Wenatchee||Wenatchee Convention Center|
|Feb. 28 – Mar. 1, 2018||Colfax||McGregor Company|
|Mar. 14-15, 2018||Spokane||WSU Spokane County Extension|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2013 the Washington State Department of Agriculture will charge a $25.00 Testing Session Fee. This session fee is in addition to the license application fee(s). The $25.00 Testing Session Fee will be charged at the WSU pre-license class testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements for Limited & Rancher Private Applicator licenses. Purchase the Private Applicator Manual (Study Chapters 1-7) and download the Weed Control Training Supplement.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator