2018-2019 Course Schedule
|Nov. 27-28, 2018||Kennewick||Three Rivers Convention Center|
|Jan. 29-30, 2019||Yakima||Yakima Convention Center|
|Feb. 12-13, 2019||Wenatchee||Red Lion Hotel|
|Feb. 14-15, 2019||Spokane||Mirabeau Park Hotel|
|Feb. 19-20, 2019||Kennewick||Three Rivers Convention Center|
|Feb. 25-26, 2019||Pullman||Marriott Courtyard|
|Mar. 19-20, 2019||Spokane||WSU Spokane County Extension|
Study Material and License Information
- WSDA Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2013 the Washington State Department of Agriculture will charge a $25.00 Testing Session Fee. This session fee is in addition to the license application fee(s). The $25.00 Testing Session Fee will be charged at the WSU pre-license class testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements for Limited & Rancher Private Applicator licenses. Download the Weed Control Training Supplement.
|Day 1||Laws and Labels, Dealer||Personal and Environmental Safety, Insect and Disease Management|
|Day 2||Weed Control, Application Principles, Review||
WSDA Exam Session **Only for course participants**
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator