2016-2017 Training Schedule
Registration will open September 2016
|Dec. 6-7, 2016 Course Closed||Pasco||TRAC|
|Jan. 18-19, 2017 Course Closed||Spokane||Mirabeau Park Hotel|
|Feb. 1-2, 2017 Course Closed||Moses Lake||Big Bend Community College|
|Feb. 14-15, 2017 Course Closed||Spokane||Mirabeau Park Hotel|
|Feb. 16-17, 2017 Course Closed||Pasco||TRAC|
|Feb. 21-22, 2017 Course Closed||Yakima||Yakima Convention Center|
|Mar. 1-2, 2017 Course Closed||Colfax||McGregor Company|
Study Material and License Information
- WSDA Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2013 the Washington State Department of Agriculture will charge a $25.00 Testing Session Fee. This session fee is in addition to the license application fee(s). The $25.00 Testing Session Fee will be charged at the WSU pre-license class testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements for Limited & Rancher Private Applicator licenses. Download the Weed Control Training Supplement.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator
|Day 1||Laws and Labels, Dealer||Personal and Environmental Safety, Insect and Disease Management|
|Day 2||Weed Control, Application Principles, Review||
WSDA Exam Session **Only for course participants**
SPECIAL TRAINING Private Applicator Pre-License Training | Registration Form | Register Online | February 22, 2016 | Wenatchee | Wenatchee Red Lion | 8:00 to 3:00 class (lunch on your own); 3:15-5:15 WSDA exam