Mar. 1, 2017 WSU server issues have been resolved, however, you may need to reset your password from the login page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to have problems accessing your internet courses.
Internet pre-license training courses are designed to be used with state study manuals to help prepare you for state pesticide applicator exams. Completion of these training courses does NOT give you a pesticide applicator license. You must still pass the state exam in order to receive a pesticide applicator license.
In the Internet Course Store:
- To browse course titles, select Laws, Safety and Environment or Pest Management in the “Category List” menu.
- Add courses to the shopping cart with the “Buy Now” button.
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-2830 with an IRI.
Accessing and Taking Course
- Access the purchased course at http://breeze.wsu.edu
- User name = your email address
- Password = state abbreviation plus last 4 digits of your phone number
- To take the course:
- Select My Training in the upper menu bar
- Select Open to start a module
Be Sure you:
- Have the most recent Flash Player installed on the computer to access courses properly.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.
Recertification credit will NOT be given for Pre-license courses. Visit Internet Recertification Course Store for course with recertification credits.
If you have any questions, contact Janet Peterson at 509-335-2830.