Internet pre-license review courses are designed to be used with state study manuals to help prepare you for state pesticide applicator exams. Completion of these courses does NOT give you a pesticide applicator license. You must still pass the state exam in order to receive a pesticide applicator license.
In the Internet Course Store:
- Pre-license course are available for a 6 month subscription. After 6 months (180 days) from the date of purchase, your subscription and course access will terminate. If you wish to re-new your subscription, you will need to purchase the course again.
- Add courses to the shopping cart with the “Get this course” button.
- To make a purchase, you will need to create an account or signup.
- Complete the signup with your name and email address
- Create a user name and password you will remember
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard via PayPal.
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-2830 with an IRI.
Accessing and Taking Course
- Access the purchased course at http://prelicense-cahnrs.talentlms.com
- To take the course:
- Select course title under Home menu bar.
- Select Open Course to start
Be Sure you:
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.
Recertification credit will NOT be given for Pre-license courses. Visit Internet Recertification Course Store for course with recertification credits.
If you have any questions, contact Becky Maguire at 253-445-4595.