Directions and Parking Information for Western Washington
Bellingham – Whatcom Community College
231 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 383-3000, Extension 6
Room: Heiner Center Theater
- From I-5 Northbound: Take Exit 256A (Meridian Street). Turn right onto Meridian Street. Turn left onto West Kellogg Road. Heiner Center Theater is in the 2nd block on the left, just after the roundabout.
- From I-5 Southbound: Take Exit 258 (Bakerview Road). Turn left onto Bakerview Road. Turn left onto Cordata Parkway. Turn left onto West Kellogg Road. Heiner Center Theater is in the 2nd block on the left, just after the roundabout.
Parking Directions: You may park in any regular space on campus that is not restricted by signage.
Bremerton – Kitsap Golf and Country Club
3885 Golf Club Hill Road
Bremerton, WA 98312
- From I-5: Take Exit 132. Merge onto WA Highway 16 West toward Gig Harbor/Bremerton. Continue on Washington Route 3 North (toward Silverdale/Poulsbo). Take the Chico Way exit. Turn Left onto Chico Way NW for 0.8 miles. Turn left onto NW Golf Club Hill Road and continue to top of hill.
Des Moines – Highline Community College
2400 South 240th Street
Des Moines, WA 98198-9800
(206) 878-3710, Ext. 3777
- From I-5 Northbound: Take Exit 149B. Proceed west onto Kent-Des Moines Rd to Pacific Hwy S. Turn left (south) onto Pacific Hwy S. Turn right onto S 240th St. The campus is on your right. Building 7 is the dome building in the middle of campus between the Student Center and the Registration building.
- From I-5 Southbound: Take Exit 149. Proceed west onto Kent-Des Moines Rd to Pacific Hwy S. Turn left (south) onto Pacific Hwy S. Turn right onto S 240th St. The campus is on your right. Building 7 is the dome building in the middle of campus between the Student Center and the Registration building.
Parking Directions: A parking pass is required. You will receive this pass with your confirmation letter. You must display the parking permit in a clearly visible location on your dashboard or you will be ticketed. Parking is limited at Highline College during the morning hours. Please allow yourself extra time to find a parking space. Please park only in open student parking. The enclosed pass is not valid for guest, carpool or staff/faculty parking spaces.
Parking fees are included in your registration fee.
Mill Creek – Mill Creek Country Club
15500 Country Club Drive
Mill Creek, WA 98012-1201
Room: Cedar Room
- From I-5 North or South: Take Exit 183 (164th Street) toward Mill Creek. Head east down the 164th Street hill to Bothell-Everett Highway. Cross Bothell-Everett Highway and take the first left onto Village Green Drive. Take the third left onto Country Club Drive. Take the first right into the parking lot.
- From I-405 Northbound: Go north toward Everett. Go right onto I-527 (Bothell-Everett Highway). Go right on 164th Street Mill Creek Road. Take the first left onto Village Green Drive. Take third left onto Country Club Drive. Take the first right into the parking lot.
Parking Directions: Park outside clubhouse.
Puyallup – WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center
2606 W. Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371-4998
Building: Allmendinger Center
- From I-5 Southbound: Go south on I-5 to Exit 142B (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier). Follow Highway 161 southbound (N Meridian) into Puyallup. In the center of Puyallup (4 blocks past the railroad tracks) turn right (west) onto Pioneer. Follow Pioneer for 1.5 miles to WSU Puyallup on the left just past Fruitland Avenue. Allmendinger Center is at the south end of the brown building on the right.
- From I-5 Northbound: Go north on I-5. Take Exit 127 (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier) on to Highway 512 East. Take the Pioneer/E Puyallup exit. Turn left onto Pioneer. Follow Pioneer for 3 miles to WSU Puyallup on the left just past Fruitland Avenue. Allmendinger Center is at the south end of the brown building on the right.
Parking Directions: Please see the WSU Puyallup website for a parking map and information http://puyallup.wsu.edu/parking/. Parking on the WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center campus can be challenging at times, therefore carpooling is strongly encouraged. All event and training attendees are required to park in the designated parking areas (Event parking – crimson and Overflow parking – dark grey). Parking permits are not required on campus, but we do ask that you park only in the designated areas while attending your event or training.
Seattle – Center for Urban Horticulture – University of Washington
3501 NE 41st Street
Seattle, WA 98105
Building: Center for Urban Horticulture, NHS Hall
- From I-5: Take Exit 169 (NE 45th St). Go east on 45th through the University District, past UW campus, down viaduct, and past the University Village. At the 5-way intersection, turn right (south) onto Mary Gates Memorial Drive. Center for Urban Horticulture is at the bend where Mary Gates Memorial Drive becomes NE 41st St.
- From 520: Take the Montlake Blvd exit. Go north on Montlake Blvd past Husky Stadium, staying right as it curves into NE 45th St. At the 5-way intersection, turn right onto Mary Gates Memorial Drive. The Center for Urban Horticulture is directly ahead, on the right at the bend where the Mary Gates Memorial Drive becomes NE 41st St.
Parking Information: Parking at the Center of Urban Horticulture is limited. Please carpool if possible.
Tacoma – Pacific Lutheran University
123rd Street South and Park Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98444
Building: University Center, Chris Knutzen Hall
- From I-5 Northbound or Southbound: Take Exit 127 (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier) onto Highway 512 East. Take Pacific Ave exit. Turn right onto Pacific Ave (south). Turn right on Garfield St and follow street directly to the campus. The University Center is on Park Avenue south of the library and the brick building (Harstad Hall).
Parking Directions: Park in any non-reserved parking space. Display the parking pass that is sent with your confirmation letter or pick up a parking pass at the onsite registration desk.
Tumwater – South Sound Manor
455 North Street SE
Tumwater, WA 98501
Building: McElroy Room
- From I-5 Southbound: Take Exit 103 (2nd Avenue). From the exit ramp, merge onto N 2nd Avenue SW. Continue south on N 2nd Avenue and take the first left onto Custer Way SE. Continue on Custer Way SE for 0.5 miles (Custer becomes North Street SE). South Sound Manor will be on the right.
- From I-5 Northbound: Take Exit 103 (Deschutes Way). From the exit ramp, turn right onto E St SW. At the light, make a left turn onto Capitol Blvd SE. Remain on Capitol Blvd SE for 0.4 miles to Custer Way SE. Turn right onto Custer Way SE and continue for 0.1 mile (Custer becomes North Street SE). South Sound Manor will be on the right.
Parking Directions: Parking is available in the South Sound Manor lot and on nearby streets. Parking is available at the Masonic Temple next door. On-street parking is also available in the cemetery.
Vancouver – Recertification – WSU Vancouver
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686
Building: Dengerink Administration Building or VDEN, Room 110
- From Southbound/Northbound I-5 or 205: Take 134th St exit. Turn east onto 134th. Proceed 1 mile. 134th becomes Salmon Creek Ave. Turn left into campus.
Parking Directions: Park in any Orange lot. See the directions on the parking pass that is sent with your confirmation letter. Make certain to display the parking pass on the dashboard of your vehicle. The parking fees are included in your registration fee.