- Online Registration
- Western Washington Pre-License Registration Form
- Driving directions and parking information
- Course Agenda
2016-2017 Training Schedule
|PCO General and PCO Structural Training|
|November 29, 2016 Course Closed||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|Laws and Safety, Weed, Insect and Disease|
|November 30-December 1, 2016 Course Closed||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|January 4-5, 2017 Course Closed||Vancouver||WSU Vancouver|
|January 11-12, 2017 Course Closed||Tacoma||Pacific Lutheran University|
|February 8-9, 2017 Course Closed||Seattle||UW Center for Urban Horticulture|
|March 14-15, 2017 Course FULL||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|March 29-30, 2017 Course FULL||Bellingham||Whatcom Community College|
|NEW! April 12-13, 2017||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
Study Material and License Information
Courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment or weather extremes. If there is a question, call 509-335-2830.
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations. You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online. Study materials will not be available for purchase at the course.
- Washington State Department of Agriculture will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements for Limited & Rancher Private Applicator licenses. Download the Weed Control Training Supplement.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator.