Directions and Parking Information for Western Washington
Bellingham – Whatcom Community College
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 383-3000, Extension 6
Building: Syre Student Center, Rooms 107 and 108
- From I-5 Northbound: Take Exit 256A (Meridian Street). Turn right onto Meridian Street. Turn left onto West Kellogg Road. This course is in Syre Student Center, Rooms 107 and 108.
- From I-5 Southbound: Take Exit 258 (Bakerview Road). Turn left onto Bakerview Road. Turn left onto Cordata Parkway. Turn left onto West Kellogg Road. This course is in Syre Student Center, Rooms 107 and 108.
Parking Directions: You may park in any regular space on campus that is not restricted by signage.
Puyallup – WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center
2606 W Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371-4998
Building: Allmendinger Center
- From I-5 Southbound: Go south on I-5 to Exit 142B (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier). Follow Highway 161 southbound (N. Meridian) into Puyallup. In the center of Puyallup (4 blocks past the railroad tracks) turn right (west) onto Pioneer. Follow Pioneer for 1.5 miles to WSU Puyallup on the left just past Fruitland Avenue. Allmendinger Center is at the south end of the brown building on the right.
- From I-5 Northbound: Go north on I-5. Take Exit 127 (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier) onto Highway 512 East. Take the Pioneer/E Puyallup Exit. Turn left onto Pioneer. Follow Pioneer for 3 miles to WSU Puyallup on the left just past Fruitland Avenue. Allmendinger Center is at the south end of the brown building on the right.
Parking Directions: Please see the WSU Puyallup website for a parking map and information https://puyallup.wsu.edu/parking/. Parking on the WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center campus can be challenging at times, therefore carpooling is strongly encouraged. All event and training attendees are required to park in the designated parking areas (Event parking – crimson and Overflow parking – dark grey). Parking permits are not required on campus, but we do ask that you park only in the designated areas while attending your event or training.
Seattle – Center for Urban Horticulture University of Washington
3501 NE 41st Street
Seattle, WA 98105
Building: Center for Urban Horticulture, NHS Hall
- From I-5: Take Exit 169 to NE 45th Street. Go east on 45th through the University District, past UW campus, down viaduct, and past University Village. At the 5-way intersection, turn right (south) onto Mary Gates Memorial Drive. The Center for Urban Horticulture is at the bend where Mary Gates Memorial Drive becomes NE 41st Street.
- From 520: Take the Montlake Blvd. exit. Go north on Montlake Blvd. past Husky Stadium, staying right as it curves into NE 45th Street. At the 5-way intersection, turn right onto Mary Gates Memorial Drive. The Center for Urban Horticulture is on the right at the bend where the Mary Gates Memorial Drive becomes NE 41st Street.
Parking Information: Parking at the Center of Urban Horticulture is limited. Please carpool if possible.
Tacoma – Pacific Lutheran University
12180 Park Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98447
Building: University Center, Room 133
- From I-5 Northbound or Southbound: Take Exit 127 (Puyallup/Mt. Rainier) onto Highway 512 East. Take Pacific Avenue exit. Turn right onto Pacific Avenue (south). Turn right on Garfield Street and follow street directly to the campus. The University Center is on Park Avenue south of the library and the brick building (Harstad Hall). There is a large clock tower and viking ship in front of the building.
Parking Directions: Park in any non-reserved parking space. Display the parking pass that is sent with your confirmation letter or pick up a parking pass at the onsite registration desk.
Vancouver – WSU Vancouver
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686
Building: Dengerink Administration Building or VDEN, Room 129/130
- From Southbound/Northbound I-5 or 205: Take 134th Street Exit. Turn east onto 134th Street. Proceed 1 mile. 134th Street becomes Salmon Creek Avenue. Turn left into campus.
Parking Directions: Park in any Orange parking lot. See the directions on the parking pass that is sent with your confirmation letter. Make certain to display the parking pass on the dashboard of your vehicle. The parking fees are included in your registration fee.