Mail-In Registration Form (Do NOT email form with credit card information)
Each webinar is $60.
These webinars are specific for helping prepare for the Private Applicator Pesticide Applicator License. It is highly recommended to read the study manual Private Applicator Pesticide Education Manual (EM020) before the webinar. Webinars are conducted in English. WSDA conducts Private Applicator training in Spanish.
|March 1, 2021||8:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|April 1, 2021 –||8:00 am – 2:30 pm CANCELLED DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT|
|May 4, 2021||8:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|June 1, 2021||8:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|July 6, 2021||8:00 am – 2:30 pm|
Be sure to reserve your seat at a WSDA testing session – testing is not included with your registration. Completion of a webinar does not give you a pesticide applicator license.
Sponsored by WSDA and WSU Skagit County Extension – May 3-5, 2021 – More Information
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Order study materials online or download a PDF order form to submit by US Mail. Call 800-723-1763 to order by phone. DO NOT email order form with credit card information.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- WSDA will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements.
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
|WSU Pesticide Education Programemail@example.com||509-335-2830|