2019 Internet Recertification courses are now available!
Please review all instructions below prior to making a purchase.
HOW TO FIND AND PURCHASE A COURSE:
*Before purchasing a course, verify that your state has approved the course for credit.
In the Internet Course Store:
- Select a state from the list to view all courses approved by that state.
- If you are seeking credit from more than one state, be sure to read the course description for details on state approvals.
- Add courses to the shopping cart with the “Buy Now” button.
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Returning customers – click on Sign-In, enter your email address and existing password to continue to payment page.
- New customers– please fill in the requested information to set up your account, then continue to payment page.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard.
- Each licensee taking a course for credit must have a unique email address (not a general address used by many).
- For people who do not hold a pesticide license, enter NONE as your license number and select the state in which you reside. NONE will be your password.
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-2830 with an IRI.
How to Access and Take Courses
- You will receive three emails after your purchase; they will come from email@example.com with the subject line Welcome to WSU – CAHNRS Internet Courses. If you do not see it, please look in your junk mail.
- Access the purchased course at https://recertification-cahnrs.talentlms.com
- Click “Login” in the upper right hand corner
- Your username and password are the same ones you created to purchase the course(s).
- To take the course:
- Select the course you wish to start.
- Start the course with the blue start button.
- You must complete the course according to time stipulations in order to obtain state recertification credits. You must listen to all the audio narration and complete all videos, readings, and quiz questions. If you complete the course in under the required time, you agree to forfeit your purchase and will not receive credits.
Internet Course Help – Answers to common questions about course purchases and access
Be Sure You:
- Know your state regulations on the number of internet courses that can be taken in a year or recertification cycle.
- Verify the course you want to purchase has been approved by your state for recertification credit.
- Complete the course by December 31. All courses expire on December 31.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.