Course Schedule and Driving Directions
- Western Washington Pre-License Registration Form Available late July 2019
- Western Washington Pre-License Online Registration Available late July 2019
- Pre-License Programs in Spanish
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
2019-2020 Course Schedule (Course Agenda)
|November 20-21, 2019||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|January 8-9, 2020||Vancouver||WSU Vancouver|
|January 15-16, 2020||Tacoma||Pacific Lutheran University|
|February 12-13, 2020||Seattle||UW Center for Urban Horticulture|
|March 4-5, 2020||Bellingham||Bellingham Technical College|
|March 11-12, 2020||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|April 1-2, 2020||Everett||WSU Snohomish County Extension|
|April 15-16, 2020||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations. You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online. Study materials will not be available for purchase at the course.
- Washington State Department of Agriculture will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator.