Online Registration or Registration Form
- Driving Directions
2020-2021 Course Schedule (Course Agenda)
|Nov. 4-5, 2020
||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|Jan. 6-7, 2021||Vancouver||WSU Vancouver|
|Jan. 13-14, 2021||Tacoma||Pacific Lutheran University|
|Feb. 10-11, 2021||Seattle||UW Center for Urban Horticulture|
|Mar. 3-4, 2021||Bellingham||Bellingham Technical College|
|Mar. 10-11, 2021||Bremerton||Kitsap Golf & Country Club|
|Mar. 31 – Apr. 1, 2021||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online. Study materials will not be available for purchase at the course.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- WSDA will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements.
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Can’t make a review course?
The Internet Pre-License Review courses are available to help you prepare for the WSDA pesticide applicator exams.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator.