- Be sure your computer is up-to-date.
- Each course contains audio. Be sure you have working speakers or headphones to hear the course narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows – running any other application/window can affect download or buffering and sound.
- Know your state regulations on the number of internet courses that can be taken in a year or recertification cycle.
- Verify the course you want to purchase has been approved by your state for recertification credit.
- Complete the course by December 31. All courses expire at midnight on December 31. Any courses completed after midnight on December 31 will not receive credit.
- Each course requires at least 50 minutes to complete to comply with state regulations. You must listen to all the audio narration and complete all videos, readings, and quiz questions. If you complete the course in under the required time, you agree to forfeit your purchase and will not receive credits.
- You may only take one course at a time. If your course record shows that you have more than one course running at the same time, you agree to forfeit the purchase price and you will not receive credit for the completed courses.
- To receive credit for the course, you must pass the final quiz with a 70% or greater.
If you have any questions, contact Becky Maguire at 253-445-4595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.