WSU is offering group viewing for our webinar courses. See requirements and request form below. Any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-335-2830.
WSU Group Viewing Request Form
Approval requires advanced notice (2 business days prior to the webinar). Submit the request form to WSU at email@example.com or mail to:
WSU Pesticide Resources and Education Program
PO Box 645912
Pullman, WA 99164-5912.
Group Viewing Requirements
- Each company must appoint a Sub-Sponsor who will be present for entire length of webinar, who will
verify attendance and manage the Group Viewing Attendance Verification form and it’s return to WSU.
- Each participant in the group must be officially registered for the webinar. You may use the same e-mail address for all attendees.
NOTE: You must still submit a request form!
Online Recertification Webinars
Webinars are $30 per attendee for each 3-hour webinar.
For each webinar we have requested 3 WSDA, 2 ISDA*, and 3 ODA pesticide license credits.
WA ONLY – Group Viewing option is available for the live webinars.
2023 – 2024
2024 – 2025
- Sub-Sponsor must agree to:
- Be present and monitor group viewing for entire length of webinar
- Comply with Sub-Sponsor’s county-level, in-person, COVID meeting restrictions
- Number of people
- Social distancing for seating
- Disinfection of surfaces
- Verify the identity of each of the group’s participants
- Have each participant sign the WSU Group Viewing Attendance Verification Form at the conclusion of each webinar.
- Each person’s details must match WSU’s official roster
- First and last name as it appears on their license, pesticide license number, county of residence, and signature.
- Submit to WSU the Attendance Verification Form within 24 hours of end of each webinar
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-335-2830.
<< Back to Recertification Webinars