Back to Internet Recertification Courses Homepage
How to Access and Take Courses
- You will receive three emails after your purchase; they will come from email@example.com with the subject line Welcome to WSU – CAHNRS Internet Courses. If you do not see them, please look in your junk mail.
- Access the purchased course at https://recertification-cahnrs.talentlms.com
- To take the course:
- You must complete the course according to time stipulations in order to obtain state recertification credits. Each course is at least 50 minutes long. You must listen to all the audio narration and complete all videos, readings, and quiz questions. If you complete the course in under the required time, you agree to forfeit your purchase and will not receive credits.
- You may only take one course at a time. If your course record shows that you have more than one course running at the same time, you agree to forfeit the purchase price and you will not receive credit for the completed courses.
- To receive credit for the course, you must pass the final quiz with a 70% or greater.
- You can stop and start a course as needed. Simply close the window and log out. When you return to the course, use the “Resume Course” button and the course should start right where you left off.
- Courses must be completed by December 31. All courses expire at midnight on December 31. Any courses completed after midnight December 31 will not receive credit.
If you have any questions, contact WSU Pesticide Education Program at 509-335-2830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.