Register Online – Registration Opening Soon!
Each webinar is $30.
Designed to help you prepare to take the Washington State pesticide applicator exams. Register for the webinars
corresponding to the exams you are taking. NOTE: Private Applicators (please register for all 3 webinars below).
|Washington Laws and Safety||Laws & Safety And/Or Private Applicator|
|Insect & Plant Disease Management||Private Applicator
Ornamental Insect & Plant Disease
Agricultural Insect & Plant Disease
|Weed Management||Private Applicator
Turf & Ornamental Weed
Webinars are conducted in English.
WSDA will be hosting testing sessions in South Sound, Spokane and Yakima for WSU webinar participants only.
Select exams and testing location when you register. Here is an Exam Selection Worksheet to help. Seating for
exam sessions is limited and cannot be guaranteed; please register early. Testing location/start time will be
sent via separate email approximately one week prior to start of each webinar date.
WSDA Pesticide Testing Under the Covid-19 Pandemic
|Nov 29 – 30, 2021||Dec 2, 2021||Dec 1, 2021||Dec 7, 2021|
|Jan 25 – 26, 2022||Jan 27, 2022||Jan 28, 2022 (AM only)||Feb 1, 2022|
|Feb 22 – 23, 2022||Feb 24, 2022||Feb 25, 2022 (AM only)||Mar 1, 2022|
|Mar 29 – 30, 2022||Mar 31, 2022||Apr 1, 2022 (AM only)||Apr 5, 2022|
|Apr 26 – 27, 2022||Apr 28, 2022||
May 4, 2022
|May 3, 2022|
*Space is limited for testing sessions and cannot be guaranteed.
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Order
study materials online or download a PDF order form (pricing subject to change) to submit by US Mail.
DO NOT email or fax order form with credit card information.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- WSDA will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements.
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
|WSU Pesticide Education Programemail@example.com||509-335-2830|