Mail-In Registration Form
Each webinar is $30.
Designed to help you prepare to take the Washington State pesticide applicator exams, these two-day webinars will review material for: Washington Laws and Safety, Insect and Plant Disease Management (Turf and Ornamental and Agriculture) and Weed Management ( Agriculture, Rights-of-Way, and Turf and Ornamental). Webinars are conducted in English.
WSDA will be hosting testing sessions in Olympia, Spokane and Yakima for webinar participants only. Select exams and testing location when you register. Here is an Exam Selection Worksheet to help. Seating for exam sessions is limited and cannot be guaranteed; be sure to register early.
Be sure to read your study materials prior to the webinar and exam session. Order study materials online or download a PDF order form to submit by US Mail. Call 800-723-1763 to order by phone. DO NOT email or fax order form with credit card information.
|Webinar Dates||Testing Session|
|January 12-13, 2021||January 14, 2021 in Olympia and Yakima; January 15, 2021 in Spokane|
|February 9-10, 2021||February 11, 2021 in Olympia and Yakima; February 12, 2021 in Spokane|
|March 16-17, 2021||March 18, 2021 in Olympia and Yakima; March 19, 2021 in Spokane|
|*Space is limited for testing sessions and cannot be guaranteed.|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Order study materials online or download a PDF order form to submit by US Mail. Call 800-723-1763 to order by phone. DO NOT email or fax order form with credit card information.
- You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- WSDA will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
- WSDA’s website has information on preparing for exams, taking exams, and meeting recertification requirements.
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
|WSU Pesticide Education Programfirstname.lastname@example.org||509-335-2830|