Course Schedule and Driving Directions
- Western Washington Pre-License Registration Form will be available in mid July 2018
- Western Washington Pre-License Online Registration will be available in mid July 2018
- PCO General and PCO Structural Pre-License
- Pre-License Programs in Spanish
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
2018-2019 Course Schedule (Course Agenda)
|November 28-29, 2018||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|January 2-3, 2019||Vancouver||WSU Vancouver|
|January 16-17, 2019||Tacoma||Pacific Lutheran University|
|February 6-7, 2019||Seattle||UW Center for Urban Horticulture|
|March 13-14, 2019||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|March 20-21, 2019||Puyallup (PCO General & PCO Structural only)||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|March 27-28, 2019||Bellingham||Whatcom Community College|
|April 10-11, 2019||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations. You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online. Study materials will not be available for purchase at the course.
- Washington State Department of Agriculture will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator.