- Western Washington Pre-License Registration Form
- Western Washington Pre-License Online Registration
- Structural Pest Inspectors and Pest Management Professionals
- Pre-License Programs in Spanish
Find what type of license you need, study materials information and answers to our most frequently asked questions.
2017-2018 Course Schedule
|November 28-30, 2017||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|January 3-4, 2018||Vancouver||WSU Vancouver|
|January 10-11, 2018||Tacoma||Pacific Lutheran University|
|February 7-8, 2018||Seattle||UW Center for Urban Horticulture|
|March 7-8, 2018||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|March 21-22, 2018||Puyallup (PCO General and PCO Structural only)||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
|March 28-29, 2018||Bellingham||Whatcom Community College|
|April 11-12, 2018||Puyallup||WSU Puyallup Allmendinger Center|
Study Material and License Information
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license types, exams, license fees, and testing locations. You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- Study materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online. Study materials will not be available for purchase at the course.
- Washington State Department of Agriculture will collect a $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
For additional course information contact:
For course registration assistance, contact: Conference Coordinator.