Reduce Your December Stress – take courses early!
Volume of courses taken and completed in December is very high – completion reports are submitted on January 3; however, may not be recorded by your state until mid-January. If your account shows Complete=True, rest assured WSU will submit your completion record.
WSU Urban IPM & Pesticide Safety Education office will be closed December 25 & 26, 2017 and January 1, 2018 and will have reduced staffing December 27-30.
Please review all directions prior to making a purchase.
HOW TO FIND, PURCHASE AND ACCESS A COURSE:
*Before purchasing a course, verify that your state has approved the course for credit.
In the Internet Course Store:
- Type the 2-letter abbreviation of your state in the FIND box to see a list of your state’s approved courses.
- To browse course titles, select Laws, Safety and Environment, Pest Management, or Spanish in the “Category List” menu.
- Add courses to the shopping cart with the “Buy Now” button.
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard.
- Each licensee taking a course for credit must have a unique email address (not a general address used by many).
- For people who do not hold a pesticide license, enter NONE as your license number and select the state in which you reside. NONE will be your password.
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-4183 with an IRI.
Accessing and Taking Course
- Access the purchased course at http://breeze.wsu.edu
- User name = your email address
- Password = your license number
- To take the course:
- Select My Training in the upper menu bar
- Select Open to start a module
- You must complete the course according to time stipulations in order to obtain state recertification credits. You must listen to all the audio narration. If you complete the course in under the required time, you agree to forfeit your purchase and will not receive credits.
Be Sure You:
- Know your state regulations on the number of internet courses that can be taken in a year or recertification cycle.
- Verify the course you want to purchase has been approved by your state for recertification credit.
- Complete the course by December 31. All courses expire on December 31.
- Have the most recent Flash Player installed on the computer to access courses properly.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.
- Check your account at http://breeze.wsu.edu for your course completion report.
If you have any questions, contact Janet Peterson at 509-335-2830.