If you took or purchased WSU Pesticide Recertification Internet Courses before November 9, 2017, or you have since purchased additional courses, your password may not work when you attempt to log in to the WSU Pesticide Recertification Internet Course system http://breeze.wsu.edu. You must click on the “Forgot My Password” link to reset your password to gain access to your purchased courses. You will receive an e-mail providing a link and instructions to securely set your new password. You can choose a new password or you can reset it to your previous password or your license number. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
Please review all directions prior to making a purchase.
HOW TO FIND AND PURCHASE A COURSE:
*Before purchasing a course, verify that your state has approved the course for credit.
In the Internet Course Store:
- Type the 2-letter abbreviation of your state in the FIND box to see a list of your state’s approved courses.
- To browse course titles, select Laws, Safety and Environment, Pest Management, or Spanish in the “Category List” menu.
- Add courses to the shopping cart with the “Buy Now” button.
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Returning customers – click on Sign-In, enter your email address and existing password to continue to payment page.
- New customers – please fill in the requested information to set up your account, then continue to payment page.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard.
- Each licensee taking a course for credit must have a unique email address (not a general address used by many).
- For people who do not hold a pesticide license, enter NONE as your license number and select the state in which you reside. NONE will be your password.
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-4183 with an IRI.
How to Access and Take Courses
- You will receive an email after your purchase; it will come from email@example.com with the subject line WSU Extension Online Courses. If you do not see it, please look in your junk mail.
- Access the purchased course at http://breeze.wsu.edu
- User name = your email address
- Password = your license number
- To take the course:
- Select My Training in the upper menu bar
- Select Open to start a module
- You must complete the course according to time stipulations in order to obtain state recertification credits. You must listen to all the audio narration. If you complete the course in under the required time, you agree to forfeit your purchase and will not receive credits.
Be Sure You:
- Know your state regulations on the number of internet courses that can be taken in a year or recertification cycle.
- Verify the course you want to purchase has been approved by your state for recertification credit.
- Complete the course by December 31. All courses expire on December 31.
- Have the most recent Flash Player installed on the computer to access courses properly.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.
- Check your account at http://breeze.wsu.edu for your course completion report.
If you have any questions, contact Janet Peterson at 509-335-2830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.